Jeff Hardy 4um
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeff Hardy 4um

Dobrodošli na Jeff Hardy 4um!

PrijemPortalTražiLatest imagesRegistruj sePristupi

Razni komentari o Jeff-u

Ići dole 
2 posters
AutorPoruka
Michelle McCool
Admin
Michelle McCool

Broj poruka : 302
Godina : 29
Datum upisa : 01.03.2008

Razni  komentari  o  Jeff-u Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Razni komentari o Jeff-u   Razni  komentari  o  Jeff-u Icon_minitimeSub Mar 08, 2008 1:52 am

Jeff hardy is The most Talented Man Alive!

Where do I even start? Jeff Hardy I think is the most Talented man Alive! Jeff can Act,Sing,Wrestle,and so much more! Jeff has been wrestling ever since he was a little boy with his older brother Matt. Jeff and Matt are known as the best Tag Team in the WWE history. Jeff has his own band Called Peroxywhy?gen they are wicked!!! He is also the most SEXY man alive! He also Starts on "The Hardy Show" along with brother Matt and friend Shannon Moore! I don't think there is anything that Jeff can't do he is the best Ever!! Jeff Biggest Fan Ever Angie

Jeff is one of the greatest risk takers in the WWE

jeff is unstopable u cant stop him 6 time tag champ
1 time european and light heavyweight champ
3 time intercontinental and hardcore champ and hes about to tie with edge and christian at vengence night of champions when him and matt become 7 time tag champs
Matt is a
8 time tag champ
1 time cruiser weight european and hardcore champ
so that proves that the headys are team Xtreme

THEY WILL NOT DIE(especialy Matt i mean thats his motto
"I will not die")

Jeff is exciting in the ring.

Jeff has always been a treat to watch in the WWF, and WWE. And even in TNA. Everywhere he has gone, has been fun to watch him in. I think he does better as a singles competitor, I don't like his brother, I think Matt holds him back from what Jeff could really become and thats WWE Champion.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Marina Hardy

Marina Hardy

Broj poruka : 44
Datum upisa : 25.04.2008

Razni  komentari  o  Jeff-u Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Razni komentari o Jeff-u   Razni  komentari  o  Jeff-u Icon_minitimeČet Maj 15, 2008 9:13 am

super je!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Razni komentari o Jeff-u
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1